Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SVES Centennial 2011

4 posters

Go down

SVES Centennial 2011 Empty SVES Centennial 2011

Post by d'bontokinian Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Any update on the Centennial celebration for 2011?
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

SVES Centennial 2011 Empty Re: SVES Centennial 2011

Post by SVS Headliners Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:38 am

Sir Bontokinian and all hello! based from what I gathered here. They will be presenting initial plans after the next scheduled meeting of the svs alumni foundation officers in bontoc. If when, that I don´t know. Hope before the month of June.

Maybe our research team who will not be enrolling this summer will have time to gather news about the progress of the SVES centennial celebration. We have asked Dione and Jam to interview also Mr. Ben Miranda and Mr. Anacleto Tangilag for this matter. Maybe Sir Chris will post his updates later after the graduation is over.
SVS Headliners
SVS Headliners
Junior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:28 am

May I ask the research team to gather some technical info of each of the school computer lab computers? The information that appear when you right-click (and select properties) the My Computer icon on the desktop would be sufficient for the time being, which will show what OS is installed, the CPU speed, and the memory (RAM) installed. If more info are needed, we could ask the technical staff of Xigen doing maintenance work on the school lab computers to obtain them.
Also, if they have time to conduct hands-on demo on surfing the internet (to the SVS website) like last time, that would be good.
Thanks, I owe you, research team, a treat of coffee when we meet next year during the centennial. Please remind me then.
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Vincent's School Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:49 am

Their are a lot of thing I wanna share, however I pity myself for time not permitting to do this things. To the Research Team you are all their and almost near to everything hoping you could in put this things and present all the details. Have Blessed Holy Week
Saint Vincent's School
Saint Vincent's School
Web Developer
Web Developer

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Igorot_Pride/site/

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Take your time, there's no hurry. We sincerely appreciate all the things you've done for the site and owe you a lot. If only the Alumni Foundation Inc. can be in a position to take over the administration. Perhaps the research team can be able to handle more of the work but it's probably asking too much here. I'd like to assist in any way, but am still awed about being able to do administrative work on this site remotely.
Have a blessed holy week too.
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Noted sir Bontokinian... i'll find time to go manipulate their computer lab if "they" and the time permits...
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down