Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

+13
care
alumani
wllmfateg
Christopher G. Che-es Sr.
paulagne
kimdanz
tribo
d'bontokinian
SVS Headliners
dione selly chaokas
haven_quaid
yang-ew
Julian Chumacog
17 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 3 Empty SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Post by Julian Chumacog Sun May 30, 2010 4:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 3 SVSFinal
The Official Logo of SVES Centennial Celebration. Launching will be October 29, 2010 and October 23-29, 2011 will be the Grand Centennial Anniversary Celebration and Homecoming of Saint Vincent's School, Bontoc, Mountain Province. Logo Designed by Fr. Marcs Carino Castaneda
Julian Chumacog
Julian Chumacog

Back to top Go down

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 3 Empty Re: SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Post by yang-ew Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:03 am

stela wrote:hi again...anti yang-ew, i tried to check the blogsite you posted and i need to register first as a blogger before i cud be member of the said site?...i think it's a little tasking if we still have to go through those steps?...(my opinion lng po..uuu)..

nweis, i saw sir cris this am and he asked me also of the site you stated coz he tried to check it out also ngem nan imbagana ket maid met knu?..so he suggested the BATANGPHILEX site w/c i think u mentioned also b4?...

i visited it and it's really very good i must say... Very Happy but then again i think that's a paid site?...ngem mayat tlga met iman... Very Happy

so sir pau, if ever b kasjay nga style ket ada ngata budget or its maintenance?....

thanks po....

cheers

Dear Stela and all, the BatangMuntalban, BatangPhilex and BatangLepanto were all created by one person. Ryan and I knew him through the Batang Lepanto website. I had email and phone exchange with him and he seem to be good person... Yup, the website has a maintenance fee and I don´t know what other else... Would you believe a person running and maintaining three websites without anything? hehehe... nagsya-atanen ngay? It´s always good nu mismu ay Vincentian nan mangi-manage isnan website. Waday kayo ngarud... we just help isnan settings na then finally you continue... As I have said that´s all up to you to deside. We´re just here to support. Sorry, i deactivated the propose site that I made temporarily. I was too sleepy last night and I forgot to change mode, hehehe... in-OPEN ko et so you can see it. Try to post comment ed ta ilan tako nu metlang inbalin... medyo ad-adalek paylang. Nu malpas exams Ryan sat sya bumadang ta ilaena nan other functions and settings nan site. Click http://svscentennial.wordpress.com/

Cheers!

yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 3 Empty Re: SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Post by Saint Vincent's School Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Hello Guys Smile Well probably free for a while, so I guess W need to do Hard Coding then, BatangLepanto site is done via Hard Coding. Wordpress has an option similarly to that Smile
Saint Vincent's School
Saint Vincent's School
Web Developer
Web Developer

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Igorot_Pride/site/

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Saint Vincent's School wrote:Hello Guys Smile Well probably free for a while, so I guess W need to do Hard Coding then, BatangLepanto site is done via Hard Coding. Wordpress has an option similarly to that Smile

kumusta ti exams ading? so what do you suggest then? hope you visited the sample blog site Ryan... PM mu syak nu anya ti kunan ni Stela, inya?
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by care Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:54 am

they are asking po if batch sa highschool or elem ang mga dadalo/ or pede both.. ang alam ko eh both kasi eh..hehe
care
care

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 pm

TO: ALL MEMBERS OF THE STEERING COMMITTEE
SVES Centennial Anniversary Celebration

Chairman, Steering Committee
SVES Centennial Anniversary Celebration

SUBJECT: Steering Committee 1st Meeting

DATE: 5 September 2010

May we invite you to the first meeting of the SVES Centennial Celebration Steering Committee on September 7, 2010 at 5 o’clock sharp in the afternoon at the Parish Hall.

Attached is the list of the members for your reference. We look forward to your active participation. Thank you very much.

(Sgd) FR. JOHN HABAWEL

STEERING COMMITTEE

Fr. John Habawel
Chairman

Members
Mr. Christopher Che-es
Mr. Julian Chumacog
Mr. Michael Falag-ey
Mr. Clement Charopang
Mr. Anacleto Tangilag
Ms. Florence Antonio
Mr. Julian Chumacog
Mr. Lawrence Pangod
Mrs. Maggie Fanusan
Mrs. Efigenia Padong
Dr. Naty Orprecio
Mrs. Mellicynth Yodong
Mrs. Annie Ekid
Mr. Felix Falag-ey
Mrs. Lilian Chapiyen
Mrs. Helen Geronilla
Fr. Marcs Castañeda
Ms. Stephanie Filog
Mrs. Jennifer Fesway
Mr. Clement Charopang

paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Hi again,

I suppose we get in touch with Fr. Marcs re the centennial site coz based here on the minutes, he was tasked to work on it. I am sure he is very open to your proposals and suggestions...

And thanks for that atleast ada kayo nga tumulong because its really a hard work, i understand.

Thank u,
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:37 pm

To All members of the Team Secretariat, Please join the said meeting.. Stella, please don't forget to come. kindly inform nan kakadwa ta ...

Thanks again,
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:41 pm

care wrote:they are asking po if batch sa highschool or elem ang mga dadalo/ or pede both.. ang alam ko eh both kasi eh..hehe

As agreed in the meetings, high school and elementary alumni are enjoined.

thanks.
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SVS Headliners Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:18 pm

paulagne wrote:Hi again,

I suppose we get in touch with Fr. Marcs re the centennial site coz based here on the minutes, he was tasked to work on it. I am sure he is very open to your proposals and suggestions...

And thanks for that atleast ada kayo nga tumulong because its really a hard work, i understand.

Thank u,

Paulange and Stela dear, we look forward to hearing from Fr.Marcs about this matter so our Webmaster will know what to do next also.
Thanks!
SVS Headliners
SVS Headliners
Junior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by care Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:05 am

paulagne wrote:
care wrote:they are asking po if batch sa highschool or elem ang mga dadalo/ or pede both.. ang alam ko eh both kasi eh..hehe

As agreed in the meetings, high school and elementary alumni are enjoined.

thanks.

salamat po
care
care

Back to top Go down

Post by SVS Headliners Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:25 pm

ATTENTION: To SVS Centennial Committee,

We received a private e-mail from a Vincentian. Sorry but she requested her name not to be mentioned. This is her message to us...

¨I tried to check who is the committe treasurer but I can not find. Me and my sisters and brothers plus nieces and nephews who were alumni of svs decided to contribute and send our contributions to the concerned. Please let me know. I want to do this ahead of time before everybody in the family's enthusiasm fizzles out and end result will frazzle down on me, he he. Thanks and regards.¨

Hope to hear from the concern committee. Thank you!
SVS Headliners
SVS Headliners
Junior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 pm

It's good to know that there are those enthusiastic to contribute to the Centennial. From the e-mail message quoted by SVS Headliners, the sender most probably is going to contribute financially. I just hope that the organizers have put in place a means where financial contributions are directed to that is safe and accountable for the peace of mind of those contributors, both near and far.
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:40 am

SVS Headliners wrote:ATTENTION: To SVS Centennial Committee,

We received a private e-mail from a Vincentian. Sorry but she requested her name not to be mentioned. This is her message to us...

¨I tried to check who is the committee treasurer but I can not find. Me and my sisters and brothers plus nieces and nephews who were alumni of svs decided to contribute and send our contributions to the concerned. Please let me know. I want to do this ahead of time before everybody in the family's enthusiasm fizzles out and end result will frazzle down on me, he he. Thanks and regards.¨

Hope to hear from the concern committee. Thank you!

Hi, thank you for the generosity. We really need finances to help realize all that was planned... We are having problems tho on who to assign as treasurer because this is the most critical part... but anyhow, we found a remedy. the school will be the one to handle the finances this time. thru the SVES principal sir Che-es... as for the system of cash inflows and donations, we are still to design it. however, a bank account for this event is on process thru the president of the family council. it will be at the PNB. a dollar account and peso account is on its way to being processed. as soon as it is ok, we will open it for those who would want to send their donations. please give us until end of october .. we are figuring out also it that all cash donations be deposited at the bank so it will be easier to audit. thru our audit committee...

thank you and i hope to have answered your query...
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:19 am

Here's the updated list of the Steering Committee.

STEERING COMMITTEE
Over-all Chairman
Fr. John Habawel
Chairman, Steering Committee
Chairman, Finance Committee
Chairman, Search Committee
Chairman, Committee on the Fund Raising Activities

Members
Mr. Christopher Che-es, (SVES Principal)
Chair, Launching Activity Committee
Co-Chair, Program Committee
Co-Chair, Finance Committee
Mr. Julian Chumacog, (SVHS Principal)
Chair, Committee on Parade
Mr. Michael Falag-ey, (President, PPC)
Mr. Clement Charopang, (President, Family Council)
Mr. Anacleto Tangilag, (President, Alumni Association)
Mrs. Mathilde Fanusan (Former SVES Principal)
Paulino Tumapang, Chair, Team Secretariat
Chair, Grand International Alumni Homecoming Committee
Ms. Florence Antonio, Chair, Liturgy Committee
Ms. Venus Fasuyang, Chair, Program Committee
Mr. Mr. Rosito Cam-ed, Chair, Games/ Sports Committee
Mrs. Mellicynth Yodong, Chair, Committee on Audit
Dr. Naty Orprecio, Chair, Medical/Dental Mission Committee
Mrs. Annie Ekid, Chair, Souvenir Program Committee
Mr. Felix Falag-ey, Chair, Historical Research Committee
Ms. Helen Geronilla, Chair, Solicitation Committee
Fr. Marcs Castañeda, Chair, Centennial Memorabilia Committee
Ms. Jennifer Fesway, Chair, Registration Committee
Mr. Clement Charopang, Chair, Fancy Fair Committee
Mr. Hermie Castañeda, Co-chair: Launching Activity Committee
Mr. Lawrence Pangod, Co-Chair, Committee on Parade
Ms. Judith Chalcogen, Co-Chair, Photo Gallery/ Exhibit Committee
Ms. Efigenia Padong, Co-chair, Games/ Sports Committee
Ms. Lilian Chapiyen, Co- Chair, Historical Research Committee
Ms. Brigida Liswid, Co-Chair, Fancy Fair Committee
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 am

Hi mng. Freda.

Please be informed that we will make use of this site as the temporary official link for the centennial celebration. As for the bank account, SVES Principal Sir Che-es said it will be ok this week. We shall send you the details later for you to post it on this site, and for our generous Vicentians will pour in their financial support.

The logo, i dont know how to send it to you so u may upload it in my FB account. pao depalog tumapang..

There is one suggestion, could we widen the scope of this so everyone could be informed? I mean, there might be a way to inform everyone so they will know the site and get into it.

The Launching is all set, Oct. 28-31, 2010. finalization of the schedule of activities will be finalized and approved by the body on friday Oct. 8.. we shall be sending you the program as soon as it is ok.

for further inquiries, i can be reached thru paulagne@yahoo.com...

thank again.
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 am

paulagne wrote:Hi mng. Freda.

Please be informed that we will make use of this site as the temporary official link for the centennial celebration.

The logo, i dont know how to send it to you so u may upload it in my FB account. pao depalog tumapang..

thank again.

Hello Paulino and everyone,
Thanks! of course this site is for everyone to use most especially for the school concerns... This site was created for dissemination and information purposes. About your suggestion as to how we could widen the scope of this to everyone... Let us inform all Vincentians logged to FACEBOOK to make a shout on their profile informing about the latest updates on the Centennial planning and also posting the website link of this homepage. I think most of the younger generation if not everybody has a FB account. Let's start doing this now... I also noticed there are other batches at FB who have started designing their batch t-shirts, making souvenirs, planning some pakulo and others. Of course I posted my encouraging comments so they will be inspired more, hehehe....

...and yes Paulino, if you have the bank account purposely for the SVS Centennial donations paki post na lang dito kasi there are alumni who may not be active on this website but are always visiting the website. Somes also are emailing us directly asking on how they could sent their contributions. We always advise them to standby for updates here... Sya ngarud chi iyaman ken Sir Chris Che-es for his updates too.

Thanks Rev. Fr. Macs Carino Castaneda for the beautiful logo design! Khawigkhawis!!! Paulino thanks too for uploading it in your FB! ayet ta copyaek ta ipost tako sina...

Apo Webdeveloper Ryan, kindly update our portal page if you have time ading ko.... Paki upload mu ti SVS centennial logo tayo, muchas gracias a todos!

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 3 64613_1525669913956_1600906969_31191754_8292702_n
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Thank you manang,

One thing more, could you please help me with the news release please so i will send it to my friends in the media and they will put it out over the paper?

again, thanks .. God bless!
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Vincent's School Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Can i have a Copy too for InCor Thank you:)
Saint Vincent's School
Saint Vincent's School
Web Developer
Web Developer

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Igorot_Pride/site/

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:50 pm

paulagne wrote:Thank you manang,

One thing more, could you please help me with the news release please so i will send it to my friends in the media and they will put it out over the paper?

Pau, sika a kalalafing ka a?.. waday si ma'am Ancet sisa ya... she's the best person whom you can approach to make one press release.... But we can ask help... i have someone in mind ay khag-awis nan style na when it comes to news writing, si Sir Bontokinian.

Mng Rob, baka mubalin kumaeb ka si article about the SVS Centennial celebration. Mas mayat nan banat mu chadlu isunga we would like to solicit your help on this matter.
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:16 pm

yang-ew wrote:
paulagne wrote:Thank you manang,

Pau, sika a kalalafing ka a?.. waday si ma'am Ancet sisa ya... she's the best person whom you can approach to make one press release.... But we can ask help... i have someone in mind ay khag-awis nan style na when it comes to news writing, si Sir Bontokinian.

Mng Rob, baka mubalin kumaeb ka si article about the SVS Centennial celebration. Mas mayat nan banat mu chadlu isunga we would like to solicit your help on this matter.

Sorry Yang-ew, I can't provide any assistance on the matter for the simple reason that I don't have an inside track knowledge of what had been discussed during committee meetings and other related discussions concerning the Centennial. Paulagne, you can do it. Write up the press release complete with the necessary details and have your friends in the media edit/refine it before placing it in the papers.
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:08 pm

d'bontokinian wrote:

Sorry Yang-ew, I can't provide any assistance on the matter for the simple reason that I don't have an inside track knowledge of what had been discussed during committee meetings and other related discussions concerning the Centennial. Paulagne, you can do it. Write up the press release complete with the necessary details and have your friends in the media edit/refine it before placing it in the papers.

Amen. Sya kayman manong, hehehe... Pau, kayangkaya mu yan ading... sakamit angkhay umalalay isnan teken ay fanag. We're just hear anyway...
adi kan danag... ilam napaspas ka FB nan dissemination... one more thing naka link isnan other websites ya blog sites nan SVS centennial tako. Nen volunteer met akhes si Fr. Marcs ay makicoordinate isnan Magic 99.9 FM for broadcast and Dione said she can contact also her associates sinan ABS-CBN field office in Baguio... ala cha tako kayet iyangnen nan kaya tako.

oh yes, adim lichungan ay mangfollow-up ken sir Chris nan chey bank account ta ipost takot sina nu waday... sat esang pay nanchey message nan school administrator from Fr. John Habawel....Hehehe... adi ka pay maum-uma ading ko... salamat! Very Happy ingatz lagi...
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 3 Empty SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Post by Christopher G. Che-es Sr. Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:50 am

PEACE!
Sharing you this beautiful prayer made by Ms. Florence Antonio.

PRAYER FOR THE SVES CENTENNIAL

Almighty Father, we come to you with hearts full of gratitude
for the 100 years of fruitful existence of Saint Vincent's School.
We look to the future with courage for we know you have been
with us through the years. Our school's history is a beautiful story
of life and love colored by your infinite goodness. We remember
with love and gratitude the missionaries of old and all who came
after them to share with us the blessings of Catholic Education.
Their faithful service amidst trials beyond-telling is a reflection
of your love for us.

Father, we ask you to continue journeying with us. Bless the
Administration, the Faculty, the Pupils and Students, the Alumni
and the Parents who continue to believe in the ideals of Saint Vincent School.
May we work together so that the Gospel Values of love, justice and peace
may truly penetrate the hearts of children. May we keep on remembering
that you our God, are the source of all wisdom and knowledge.
Grant that we may continue re-visioning so that the Good News of Jesus your Son
may remain ever-new in our lives. May our re-bonding this year increase our love
to serve you in our fellowmen. Finally, Lord, may our school keep moving on
towards the future, forming men and women actively participating in the life
of your church, totally dedicated to Christ in serving others in Christian charity.
With Saint Vincent de Paul, we praise you, Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
one God forever and ever. Amen.

Location : Saint Vincent´s Elementary School, Bontoc, Mountain Province

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher G. Che-es Sr. Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:05 am

Peace!

The SVS Bontoc peso account is on process. Hopefully it will be okay this day.
Fr. John and myself are the signatories. The dollar account is put on hold since it requires 500 US $.
Be posting the peso account name and number as soon as ready.

yaman unay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher G. Che-es Sr. Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:27 am

Peace Again!

May i request that the SVS CENTENNIAL PRAYER by Ms. Florence Antonio be placed in our portal too if it is possible and okey with everybody. It could also be re-encoded with a new font and style.

Yaman kasin!

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Christopher G. Che-es Sr. wrote:Peace Again!

May i request that the SVS CENTENNIAL PRAYER by Ms. Florence Antonio be placed in our portal too if it is possible and okey with everybody. It could also be re-encoded with a new font and style.

Yaman kasin!

Hello sir Chris, I noticed the prayer is posted in the portal already but our Webdeveloper will do the necessary fixing cause he might be busy this time concentrating on his project. Don't worry sir Ryan will do the necessary adjustments and renovations on the portal page ones he is available. In the mean time just let us know if there are necessary comments or suggestions where in the website team could be of help...

Kindly extend our warm appreciation to mng. Florence for the very nice prayer message. Thank you!

yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next