Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANK YOU ALUMNI

3 posters

Go down

THANK YOU ALUMNI Empty Re: THANK YOU ALUMNI

Post by yang-ew Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Í just received an e-mail coming from the SVES Principal, Christopher Che-es.

Re: SVS Medals and Plaques

Thu, March 25, 2010 6:54:20 AM

View Contact
To:Yang-ew
Dear Freda,

Greetings!

This day, 25th of March (Thursday), we received the medals which you sent. We were so glad that it came on time. Upon opening the package, we were so enthralled by the looks and beauty of it. Surely this graduation will be one of the memorable ones because of the new style of medals which the graduates will be receiving.

The Administration and Faculty of Saint Vincent's School is very much grateful to you and to all the SVS Alumni who have shared their blessings.

Palalo ay yaman mi isnan fachang ya layad yo.

Last edited by yang-ew on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 9 times in total
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU ALUMNI Empty THANK YOU ALUMNI

Post by jennifer c tuazon Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Dear SVS Alumni local and overseas,

Greetings of peace, love and great joy!
The commencement exercise is over and we wish to share the great joy and heartfelt gratitude to everyone, especially to the donors of medals for the Batch 2010. Truly it added a different joy and excitement from all the graduating pupils and students knowing that their medals came abroad. This could have not been possible if not through this SVS Alumni website.

The Plaque of Recognition and Plaque of Appreciation given to Mrs. Martina T. Fagyan indeed came a great surprice to her. She expressed her warm gratitude after receiving the plaque of appreciation awarded by Mr. Anacleto Tangilag-Pres. of SVS Alumni Foundation Inc. together with our Guest Speaker, Mr.John Castañeda.

Mrs. Tina Fagyan asked me to express her thoughts and gratitude to those who shared their blessings to her. Please allow me to say her warm message: ¨Yamanek unay nan layad yu ken saken. Adik expectaren ay uray isnan kagtuna ay adi tako kasi-iila ya sesemken yu nan khawis ay serbisyok isnan SVS. Sapay kuma ya nan Chios ay Intotongcho nan mangipey-as isnan bindisyon ken chakayo.¨

It was one of the joyous graduation rites I experienced in my more than a decade of service to the school not only as a teacher but an alumna of SVS. Yamanen mi nan fachang ya layad yo isnan Saint Vincent´s School.

Regards,

Mrs. Jennifer C. Tuazon
SVES Faculty
jennifer c tuazon
jennifer c tuazon

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:53 am

It's nice to know that the items reached SVS on time to be awarded during the graduation ceremonies. It is hoped that the graduates will continue further in their endeavor and find a niche for themselves as Christian citizens of this world, living the Catholic way of life that was taught to them early at St. Vincent's School.

I know Martina and her husband Joseph personally during our early childhood in Lepanto and wish them well. To Martina, welcome to the "Retiree Club"!
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down