Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY

+4
luz
Saint Vincent's School
SVS Headliners
dione selly chaokas
8 posters

Go down

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Empty HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY

Post by dione selly chaokas Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Being part of this team taught me a lot of things, felt like I'm close to home while exchanging messages and thoughts with other alumni. As we celebrate the websites 1st birthday anniversary tomorrow (yep, July 28 is the day), allow me to express my heartfelt thanks to everybody who had been part of it;

to manong Ryan, thank you for your time and patience for always updating and fixing things around here ;

to manang freda, thanks for always making me part of everything and for trusting my capabilities always;

to manang stela, mam soraya, sir bontokinian, sir julio, mam luz and to others, let us continue making things possible.

To all those who have supported the websites' projects and still to come projects, SALAMAT MUCH!!!

To the Administration, Faculty, and Staff of Saint Vincent's School, past and present, thank you for continually providing that kind of education that we need. To all our members, continue supporting coz' this was made for all of us.

We all encourage everyone to participate as we celebrate the Centennial Celebration of Saint Vincent’s Elementary School by 2011. Details to be posted soon…

GODBLESS!

dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Empty Re: HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY

Post by SVS Headliners Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:54 pm

WHEWWW!!! tah! one year old et pet nan SVS website tako id wanin? wahahaaha... parang kaylan lang di ba?

Dione, medyo dramatic nan intradam kabsat a? kanak nu in-farewell speech kat ya anniversary message pet? hahaha... nice one ading ko.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Subcrew-unity-1st-anniversary-cap-tees-1

HAPPY HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY SVS Website!!!
SVS Headliners
SVS Headliners
Junior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Vincent's School Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:08 am

Hello Vicentenians:

Saint Vincents School Alumni Website Reached it's First Year Anniversary, We from the Website Development team would Like to thank you for Your Support Smile. Without you this project would not be successful. I would like to Thank everyone for Visiting and Joining the Community. I hope and pray that this Medium of Communication will in turn bring us Closer to Each and Everyone.
Saint Vincent's School
Saint Vincent's School
Web Developer
Web Developer

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Igorot_Pride/site/

Back to top Go down

Post by luz Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:36 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND GO! GO! GO!
I observed medyo humina yata ang mga bata ngayon. Ano ba talaga ang puedeng ishare dito?
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Icon_sunny
luz
luz

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:56 pm

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
Michelangelo
Happy Birthday SVS Website!!!
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

Post by alumani Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:43 pm

LEt´s hOLd on toGethEr deAr alumni... let´S keep tHe fiRe BuRnInG

alumani

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:39 am

Duh, wan year et pet? Time sure flies fast. Have to agree with Luz (and thanks to her)for the "medyo humina" comment which is true: there has been no further comments regarding the SVS constitution and bylaws, no further news/updates on the condition of the school computer lab, and waiting for updates on the 2011 SVS Centennial celebration schedule are examples. I, for one, would like to hear from fellow adult alumni their views and/or suggestions in order to have a lively dialogue. As the saying goes, the more the merrier. Also, would love to hear from the Alumni officers.

D'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Hello mng. Bontokinian, mng. Luz and everyone, If you have noticed.... most nan active users tako isnan websites last year until the month of March ket 4th year students nan svs high. Now that they are in college itś a little harder to be online because the accessibility of internet is not that easy... not like when they were in high school that they could avail the internet laboratory in the school campus.

As of the moment we are in smooth coordination with few potential students this school year to help us in feeding news and information in this website. Though they have admitted that they can not be regurly online, they will find time to feed important events about what is happening in the school.

As to the SVES Centennial celebration... awni kanu ta mamiting ay usto nu ngag nan usto ay madesisyonan nan alumni home base sa chat ipaka-amu nan FINAL announcement. (Stelaś report, Vicariate of Bontoc-Lagawe) In addition to this, I'm in close contact with Mr. Christopher Che-es, Sr., the SVES principal so letś just wait for their next announcement.

Letś keep the forum warm kayet...
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

Post by anitoe27 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:52 am

The website is very much helpful eversince I joined. Despite busy days, I make sure to drop by to see what´s up? There may not be much but at least there are news or information I come to learn not every day but just timely. I´m happy to see that each week new members come to register... that shows that this is not a ghost site but alive and growing in progress...

To our Wendeveloper and the Admin team who are making thier best to maintain this website... carry on... you´re just perfectly doing fine. And to all of us members who come to visit the website let´s continue to support. Maybe by saying HELLO!!! kumusta kayo? what´s up? what are you doing? or anything you want to say or share in the forum is an expression that we belong here -that we are a family of SVS.

Happy one year old SVS website!
anitoe27
anitoe27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down