Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter Greetings

5 posters

Go down

Easter Greetings Empty Easter Greetings

Post by d'bontokinian Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:09 am

He is Risen Indeed! Happy Easter to everyone! Asup ya enkhag-khawis tako am-in!
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Easter Greetings Empty Re: Easter Greetings

Post by yang-ew Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:24 pm

One evening an old Igorot told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside Igorots. He said,

"...the battle is between Igorots inside us all".

"One is Evil - It is anger, envy , jealousy , sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity , guilt, resentment, inferiority , lies, false pride, superiority, and ego".

"The other is Good - It is joy , peace, love, hope, serenity , humility , kindness, benevolence, empathy , generosity , truth, compassion and faith".

The "apo" thought about it for a minute and then asked his "ikit" : "Which Igorot wins?

The old man simply replied, "that is your homework"!!

Easter Greetings Happy-easter3
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

Post by SVS Headliners Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Easter Greetings Easter-22

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!
SVS Headliners
SVS Headliners
Junior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:14 pm

"In good times and in adversity, in contentment and in difficulty... May the Lord hold your hand and guide you to happiness and peace on this season of Lent and always." A BLESSED EASTER TO EVERYONE!!!
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:34 am

Help us, Lord, to rise above ourselves. Break our hearts of stone so that we truly may shine as children of light and love.........
Eileen
Eileen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Grace Dauz Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:07 am

Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit - John 3:5
Mary Grace Dauz
Mary Grace Dauz

Back to top Go down

Easter Greetings Empty Hello sister, great to see you here on this site. Happy Easter!

Post by Eileen Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:12 am

Mary Grace Dauz wrote:Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit - John 3:5
Eileen
Eileen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Grace Dauz Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:55 am

Hi Sis....i can see that you are very active on this site...this is good so we can reconnect with friends from way back during our childhood days....it's so nice to reminisce the good old days. It makes me feel that we are young once again.
Mary Grace Dauz
Mary Grace Dauz

Back to top Go down

Post by SVS Headliners Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:57 pm

Mary Grace Dauz wrote:Hi Sis....i can see that you are very active on this site...this is good so we can reconnect with friends from way back during our childhood days....it's so nice to reminisce the good old days. It makes me feel that we are young once again.

Hello Eileen and Mary Grace, nice to hear from you both... Mary Grace, actually Eileen is one of the silent movers of this site, hehehe... we're blessed to have another Vincentian who truly commits her self in supporting not only this site but the school as well... by the way, are you siblings? Happy easter to both of you... Very Happy

dunior
SVS Headliners
SVS Headliners
Junior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Grace Dauz Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:45 am

Yes, dunior, we are siblings. Actually, I am the eldest and Eileen is the 5th in the family. Kudos to you guys who started this all. It really means so much especially to us, thirsting to be reconnected to childhood friends and classmates in Bontoc. I wish I can go back and visit again. Happy Easter to all.....God bless..... Very Happy
Mary Grace Dauz
Mary Grace Dauz

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:05 pm

hi everyone, may i join in please... i met mng. Eileen through FB though i first saw her registration here. nice meeting another smart sister of her. kumusta p ate Mary Grace? what batch do you belong?

batchmates ko si Simfranz... classmate kami sa KIndergarten way back 1977, hehehe. yah... kinder lang but my bonding with my classmates is so close. i haven't seen your younger brother for many decades. i wonder if he has a memory of me too? hehehe... please say our warmest regards to him. happy easter! (frm: arranz & freda)

fargo
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Grace Dauz Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Hello Freda,

Nice meeting you and Happy Easter.

I am Manang Grace, the eldest sister of Jhun and Eileen....if I am not mistaken, I belonged to Batch'75 in elementary. I am based here in Angeles City, Pampanga. Jhun just left after his vacation last 9 April if I am not mistaken. He will be here again this coming June.

I got ecxited when I saw those posts in FB because Eileen added me there so I browsed....there were a few familiar faces but I cannot remember the others. Maybe when we go home and meet them personally, maybe I will be able to recollect my old thoughts hahahaha. Then I was able to get into this site, maybe because she added me in FB and then I registered here through her help.

It's been more than 30 years, ading, but I have had good childhood memories in Bontoc. This only shows that I have indeed aged.....gracefully I hope....

You take care and regards to you and your husband.

Mary Grace Dauz
Mary Grace Dauz

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Thanks mng. Mary Grace for keeping me posted about your brother, Franz. He's my FB friend but i think he has no time facebooking, heheeh... what's important is that he's perfectly doing fine. i hope he can go home on the Centennial this coming October. it's gonna be a grand celebration!

yah, please let's keep this our home for warm exchanges even if we have our SVS alumni group facebook. i hope you were able to find some of your batchmates through Fb and envite them here too... have you seen those funny comments in the FB site? everyone has something to say about his/her batch and what's really amazing is that it seems everybody knows everybody, hahaha... everyone misses everyone! and their Finontok comments??? i just love reading everybody's postings and comments in their very own native tounge!

teka nga pala? i don't think we're FB friends? are we ate??? or are you using a different name like me? hehehe...

happy easter,
fargo Very Happy
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:18 am

Hello Dunior and Freda.....I see you met my sibling, Manang Grace.......So thankful indeed for this forum to catch up with family and childhood friends far and wide. The simple pleasures in life! Very Happy
Eileen
Eileen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SVS Headliners Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Same here Eileen. It's nice to be connected with fellow Vincentians like you...

Dunior Smile [i]
SVS Headliners
SVS Headliners
Junior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum