Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of Robert Wanawan Molintas, a father, husband, son, brother, and friend

3 posters

Go down

In Memory of Robert Wanawan Molintas, a father, husband, son, brother, and friend Empty In Memory of Robert Wanawan Molintas, a father, husband, son, brother, and friend

Post by Eileen Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:15 am

The SVS Alumni family mourns the recent passing of fellow Vincentian, Robert Wanawan Molintas, from high school batch 1985. He was the loving husband of Flora Miranda Molintas, also from batch 1985. Funeral service is scheduled for April 7, 2011. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Molintas family during this difficult time. May the blessing of love be upon you, May its peace abide with you, May its essence illuminate your heart, Now and forever more….
Eileen
Eileen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

In Memory of Robert Wanawan Molintas, a father, husband, son, brother, and friend Empty Re: In Memory of Robert Wanawan Molintas, a father, husband, son, brother, and friend

Post by yang-ew Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:36 am

Hello mng. Eileen and all, few days ago i was online with Beng, the younger brother of mng. Bobby based there in Florida. He's extending his gratitude to you, batch 85 and the rest of the SVS alumni family who offered prayers and sent warm messages and emails to him for his family. I know you are in touch with mng. Flora so kindly give her our warmest regards. On behalf of www.svsbontoc.tk/ admin team and members, Our thoughts and prayers to the family... In Memory of Robert Wanawan Molintas, a father, husband, son, brother, and friend 108733
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

In Memory of Robert Wanawan Molintas, a father, husband, son, brother, and friend Empty Re: In Memory of Robert Wanawan Molintas, a father, husband, son, brother, and friend

Post by tribo Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:47 am

Lift up your hearts
and share with me,
God wanted me
now, He sets me free.

Go now with the Lord... i know someday we'll meet again...
tribo
tribo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down