Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What´s your unforgettable experience in SVS?

4 posters

Go down

What´s your unforgettable experience in SVS? Empty What´s your unforgettable experience in SVS?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:13 pm

Though I have spent only a year of pre-schooling at Saint Vincent´s School, I have considered it as one of my alumni school too. I belong to Kindergarten batch 77. My classmates were Arlene Fanusan, Rod Peleo, Geraldine Mina, Jerome Fakat, jr., Farah Lynn Pablo, Claire Lopez and a lot more... Ohhh and yes of course Arranz, hehehe...

I always look back and cherish those younger years when I first tasted the best porridge and oatmeal ever served by the ICM_ Belgian Sisters. Ohhh.. it was really so good and nutricious. Lucky me for having such an experience!!!

How about you? We would be glad to hear your stories...

miner´s daughter, rendeer
freda

Back to top Go down

What´s your unforgettable experience in SVS? Empty Re: What´s your unforgettable experience in SVS?

Post by soraya faculo Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:45 pm

maybe my unforgettable experience when i was in high school at SVS was that morning mass that we have to sponsor and most of all the quiz that mrs fagkhangan gave that has questions like--who was the priest who gave the sermon..lol! this discipline has helped me through
soraya faculo
soraya faculo

Location : Cordillera Regional Science High School, La Trinidad, Benguet

http://www.sorayafaculo.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

What´s your unforgettable experience in SVS? Empty Re: What´s your unforgettable experience in SVS?

Post by d'bontokinian Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:08 pm

One of my unforgettable experiences at SVHS was hauling stones, together with other erring classmates, from the Chico river to the school grounds as punishment for school infractions. I don't know if the present teachers do that now to their errant students; or perhaps they have managed to impose punishments through other creative means.
In fact, to me personally, high school life was more memorable than college life. How about you?
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

What´s your unforgettable experience in SVS? Empty Hay Soraya

Post by julioacofo Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Finally, I found you! with your self-introduction that carries SOME BITTER-SWEET STATEMENTS. Any how and and any way you have not been responding to my text messages. We tokt about forming/organizing a Baguio Chapter. And I told it to Yang-ew. Soraya, Am a sweet, sweet person. And a Soul trying to be ONE. C'mon, let's do it. Let's just "breeze through" the personal and communal barricades. Let's do it for ourselves and not even for SVHS. SVHS is a global family. INSTITUTIONALIZE IT! Pay for our next chika at Session Road.

Serious

Julio
julioacofo
julioacofo

Back to top Go down

Post by kriskawi Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:28 pm

err. I have so many. But the life long friends I have from SVS is one big treasure I'll always cherish. memories of picnics id wanga. pinicpicans. lovely memories.

kriskawi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum