Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condolence to the bereaved family of Mr. Paulino Tumapang, Sr.

3 posters

Go down

Condolence to the bereaved family of Mr. Paulino Tumapang, Sr. Empty Condolence to the bereaved family of Mr. Paulino Tumapang, Sr.

Post by yang-ew Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:16 pm

We just received a sad news from Bontoc, Mountain Province that Mr. Paulino Tumapang, Sr. passed away on August 21, 2009. He was the kind father of our dear Vincentian friend and a registered member of this website- Paulino ¨paulange¨Tumapang, Jr.

Mr. Tumapang Sr. was a retired DOJ government employee. He has served as a good teacher too. He will be remembered by his sincere pastoral services: as an active altar ministry of Sta. Rita Cathedral, Bontoc; as a follower/member of the Knight of Columbus and a supportive member of the Parish Pastoral council. He will surely be missed not only by his family and love ones but by many friends from the market places, coffee shops and in the vicariate of Bontoc-Lagawe.

May the soul of Mr. Paulino Tumapang, Sr. rest in peace.

Our sincere prayers to Paulino and family...

From the SVS FAMILY: svs faculty & staff, svs PTA, svs alumni association and svsbontoc.web admin.
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

Condolence to the bereaved family of Mr. Paulino Tumapang, Sr. Empty Re: Condolence to the bereaved family of Mr. Paulino Tumapang, Sr.

Post by coppergangsa Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:37 pm

CONDOLENCE PAULINO...
Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss…our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
coppergangsa
coppergangsa

Back to top Go down

Condolence to the bereaved family of Mr. Paulino Tumapang, Sr. Empty Re: Condolence to the bereaved family of Mr. Paulino Tumapang, Sr.

Post by d'bontokinian Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:26 am

My condolence to the bereaved family. May I know the name of the widow? I have a feeling that I know her and that she was a classmate but am not totally sure.
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:29 pm

d'bontokinian wrote:My condolence to the bereaved family. May I know the name of the widow? I have a feeling that I know her and that she was a classmate but am not totally sure.

her name is Mrs. Lilian Tumapang sir. he was a retired teacher of SVS.
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Thank you, Yang-ew. Yes, she was a classmate and co-graduate from the high school batch of 1960, her maiden name is Lilian Depalog and she use to live in Caluttit. Our condolences go to her and the rest of the family.
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down