Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009

5 posters

Go down

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Empty SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009

Post by tribo Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Here are few photos taken on September 16 during the Am-among 2009. Saint Vincent´s High School Dance Troupe placed FIRST on the Street Dancing and Cultural Dance competition sponsored by the Bontoc, Municipal Government under the administration of Mayor Franklin Odsey and Vice-Mayor Johnny Diaz (SVS alumna).

SVS Dance Troupe will represent Bontoc municipality on the Lang-ay 2010.

SVS, a School of Living Traditions. We´re Proud of You!!!

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Svs11

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Svs8

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Svs9

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Svs10

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Svs13

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Svs12

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Svs4

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Svs5

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Svs

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Svs7

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Svs2

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Svs6

CONGRATULATIONS SVS PATTONG DANCE TROUPE!!! CARRY ON...
tribo
tribo

Back to top Go down

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Empty Re: SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009

Post by luz Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:33 pm

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Icon_biggrin SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Icon_biggrin SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Icon_biggrin CONGRATULATIONS, GUYS! What an honor to SVHS and to the admin as well. That's where I learned how to dance Bontoc ethnic dance, especially courtship or the boggie-boggie dance during my high school days. I remember my partner was
Matthew Ut-utan. I'm very proud to say that I can dance like a pro.CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! CARRY ON......
SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Icon_sunny SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Icon_sunny SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Icon_sunny
luz
luz

Back to top Go down

SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009 Empty Re: SVS Dance Troupe Photos: Am-among Festival 2009

Post by anitoe27 Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:04 am

¨Indeed, the Schools of Living Tradition identify the aspects or components of our traditional culture that are considered important to our cultural community and should be imparted to the youth so these values and traditions can be perpetuated¨

I admire SVS for integrating the SLT program in thier new school curriculum. Congratulations for the great performance! Keep up the good job!
anitoe27
anitoe27

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Must have been quite a show. Hope to witness this occasion myself in the near future. Congratulations to the SVS groups for a spectacular performance!
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Vincent's School Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 am

From the InteractiveCordillera Team and the SVS Developing Team We Extend our "Congratulations" to the Team.
Saint Vincent's School
Saint Vincent's School
Web Developer
Web Developer

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Igorot_Pride/site/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down