Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumustakayo amin from Hannah in Switzerland

2 posters

Go down

Kumustakayo amin from Hannah in Switzerland Empty Kumustakayo amin from Hannah in Switzerland

Post by Hannah Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Kumustakayo amin from Hannah in Switzerland Img_1712
Hello dear classmates, dear teachers,
I live here in Switzerland and I have a very good teacher, she has only 24 years, and I miss you all, I still remember my years in SVS and hope, you are all fine. Greetings to each and everyone from my whole family.

Layad to all of you

Hannah

P.S. This is me during our hiking in the mountains of Switzerland, it is summer, but we have still snow, it is really funny.
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Kumustakayo amin from Hannah in Switzerland Empty Re: Kumustakayo amin from Hannah in Switzerland

Post by yang-ew Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Kumustakayo amin from Hannah in Switzerland Svs03
Hannah and Tabea Ammann-Neider,

wearing their Bontoc native garb.
Picture taken in Bontoc, 2004.

Kumustakayo amin from Hannah in Switzerland Icon_sunny WELCOME Hannah!!! Hahaha... Now look at you??? you´re a grown up beautiful young lady now eh??? I´m so glad you replied to our invitation. I´m sure many will be happy to see you joining the SVS homepage. Please say my warm hello to your mum, dad and Tabea. Share us more about what you´re doing now in that part of the globe, ok? Naili-iliw kami et kendakayo am-in.

Kindly ask Nicola if she is saving some of your pictures when you were studying in SVS. I would like to have some.
YOU PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH and TAKE CAREKumustakayo amin from Hannah in Switzerland Icon_flower

layad,
from Bogbogan with love
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum