Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Constitution & Bylaws of SVS Alumni Foundation, Inc.

4 posters

Go down

Re: Constitution & Bylaws of SVS Alumni Foundation, Inc. Empty Re: Constitution & Bylaws of SVS Alumni Foundation, Inc.

Post by d'bontokinian Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 am

Ever since Dione Selly Chaokas obtained and posted the Constitution and Bylaws of the SVS Alumni Foundation on this website, has everyone read and understood the contents of the document? If not, it is recommended that you print them for your reference and study because it embodies the parameters by which the Foundation functions and operates and any revisions or amendments will always refer to this document. As a member, you have certain rights, duties and responsibilities. As an officer there are things that are also expected from your position.

I suggest that should there be discussions with regards to the Constitution and Bylaws of the Foundation, we shall always refer to this document that Dione Shelley obtained and presented on this site so that we are always in tune with each other.

I hope that we shall have fruitful discussions in the days to come regarding this topic.
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitution & Bylaws of SVS Alumni Foundation, Inc. Empty Re: Re: Constitution & Bylaws of SVS Alumni Foundation, Inc.

Post by d'bontokinian Sun May 02, 2010 2:23 am

After studying the constitution and bylaws as presented here, do you consider yourself a member of the Foundation? Have you paid your membership fees as is required? Sure, you graduated from SVS, but does that automatically make you a member of the Alumni Foundation? How much is the membership fee? As a member, have you received regular reports from the Foundation?
If you find yourself asking more questions and seeking for more clarifications, then I think you ought to participate in this discussion. After all, the purpose of this discussion is to find ways of improving how the Alumni Foundation operates, which is through changes to the constitution and bylaws. You may not be a member of the Alumni Foundation according to its definition, but, as a graduate of SVS, you can add your thoughts.
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitution & Bylaws of SVS Alumni Foundation, Inc. Empty Re: Re: Constitution & Bylaws of SVS Alumni Foundation, Inc.

Post by d'bontokinian Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:00 am

Thanks Janel and Paulino. I notice on the Alumni Day schedule that there is to be an alumni business meeting and that the first agenda is the election of officers. So this election of officers is for the next batch of officers of the SVS Alumni Foundation, Inc.? Too bad this matter only came out recently, otherwise, we could have probably conducted an online nomination forum. And since only registered alumni members (based on the existing Constitution and Bylaws) are privileged to vote, a lot of SVS alumni are left out of the process. I just hope that the next batch of officers will do their best to include in their program of activities the following: (1) Conduct a registration program urging all alumni, those living outside of Bontoc as well as abroad, to register as members; (2) Form a committee to review and recommend amendments to the current Constitution and Bylaws; (3) Appoint the SVS website as one of the means that the Alumni Foundation can communicate/disseminate information to its members besides other means. For now, the foregoing 3 items are highly recommended. Others here can propose their suggestions.
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:48 am

Well said Bontokinian. I clearly remember that this was brought out in one of the forum discussions under the topic - constitution and bylaws; where in some members agreed.I hope it's still not too late for the committee to consider your very good input manong.

We are calling the attention of Sir Chris and Pau to please include the above suggestions made by Bontokinian.

Thank you in anticipation to your favorable action on this matter.
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitution & Bylaws of SVS Alumni Foundation, Inc. Empty SVS Constitution and By Laws discussion

Post by paulagne Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi,

Sorry the past two days has been dark here in bontoc. there is no current. so its been to hard for us. especially the students and pupils, on their practice. good thing the school has generator..

Anyway Sir, we will take note of that. And we might as well suggest that international officers, as well as out of bontoc officers be appointed instead, to solve the problem. I hope this will be ok.. And as for the registration, I think the site can be of great help, if we can design later a system that will allow even those abroad and outside Bontoc to register. . .

Tomorrow will be the big day for the Launching... good luck again to us...

On Saturday will be the alumni day, we encourage everyone to participate especially in the Eucharistic celebration. A 'Tea Party- Pearl Cafe's Way' will follow after, kasabay na rin po ang business meeting... please come...

till here, and we will update you again on the success of the events... thank a lot ....

God Bless us all....
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:29 pm

Firstly, thank you Yang-ew for redirecting the discussions on the Constitution & Bylaws to this page. Secondly, again, Paulino, congratulations on your being acclaimed the new president of the SVS Alumni Foundation, Inc.. I'm sure that Yang-ew will agree with me that this site will do its best to assist you in achieving the goals that your administration has set. As you may realize the world of SVS has expanded in scope where ever an SVS alumni is found. Thanks to the internet and this website.
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:27 am

d'bontokinian wrote: Inc.. I'm sure that Yang-ew will agree with me that this site will do its best to assist you in achieving the goals that your administration has set. As you may realize the world of SVS has expanded in scope where ever an SVS alumni is found. Thanks to the internet and this website.

Thank you Bontokinian! I truly agree with you manong that we are here to give our support to the newly elected SVS Alumni officers. Pau, excited kamit nu ngag nan miniting yu, hehehe...

yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:27 pm

manang yang-ew, ay wada et naipost sina sin list si new officers??? ta nu maid et men ala takos kopya tan maikabil hina...
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:46 pm

dione selly chaokas wrote:manang yang-ew, ay wada et naipost sina sin list si new officers??? ta nu maid et men ala takos kopya tan maikabil hina...

Hi Dione and all, we would appreciate if you have the list of the new sets of alumni officers. Please be the one to post the soonest.

If you can include the message from the guest speaker, Ma'am Fanusan during the launching, much better... thanks!
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:16 am

yang-ew wrote:
dione selly chaokas wrote:manang yang-ew, ay wada et naipost sina sin list si new officers??? ta nu maid et men ala takos kopya tan maikabil hina...

Hi Dione and all, we would appreciate if you have the list of the new sets of alumni officers. Please be the one to post the soonest.

If you can include the message from the guest speaker, Ma'am Fanusan during the launching, much better... thanks!

kadja ta i-message ko garud madam secretary...
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down