Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

+13
care
alumani
wllmfateg
Christopher G. Che-es Sr.
paulagne
kimdanz
tribo
d'bontokinian
SVS Headliners
dione selly chaokas
haven_quaid
yang-ew
Julian Chumacog
17 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 4 Empty SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Post by Julian Chumacog Sun May 30, 2010 4:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 4 SVSFinal
The Official Logo of SVES Centennial Celebration. Launching will be October 29, 2010 and October 23-29, 2011 will be the Grand Centennial Anniversary Celebration and Homecoming of Saint Vincent's School, Bontoc, Mountain Province. Logo Designed by Fr. Marcs Carino Castaneda
Julian Chumacog
Julian Chumacog

Back to top Go down

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 4 Empty Re: SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Post by yang-ew Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Well done Web, thanks for the immediate action done at the portal page... very nice tay kaman Christmas lights ay men kimkimkim, hehehe... Ngem kaman adik et mabasa tay umulaw san blinking na ngay??? Kadya ipadas mu en pasardengen san kimkim na ta ilan tako san result na... Hmmmm... Padas mu man pasardengen san letters ay men blink dat san background nan kaman men fade or slow motion ay men blink baka mas maymayat... just my suggestion ading....

May we hear from the others their comments or suggestion regarding the PRAYER posted at the portal. Narigat baka ketdin saken et anggay san adi makabasa ay usto ngem okay lang isnan tapi na....

PAHABOL Ryan, I just received a latest message from Paulino through FACEBOOK that there has been some slight changes on the theme... instead of ¨Remembering... Revisioning... Rebonding... and Moving on... here is the final theme... Remembering... Reuniting...Revisioning...Moving on... .... so this means that we need to change the theme written below the centennial logo... Paxensyan Web cause I just learnt it few minutes ago.... Iyaman kasin!
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 4 Empty Re: SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Post by d'bontokinian Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:33 pm

You probably have to uncheck the "Enable Javascript" box in your browser's Tools >> Options >> Contents temporarily in order to stop the blinking and can read the text. When you've finished reading, recheck the box. I do this everytime I enter my Yahoo account.
The Centennial prayer composed by Ms. Florence Antonio is very good as well as the Centennial logo done by Fr. Marcs Castaneda. Well done, Ms. Florence and Fr. Marcs!
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Vincent's School Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:04 am

I'll find time to work with it again Smile
Saint Vincent's School
Saint Vincent's School
Web Developer
Web Developer

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Igorot_Pride/site/

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:41 am

d'bontokinian wrote:You probably have to uncheck the "Enable Javascript" box in your browser's Tools >> Options >> Contents temporarily in order to stop the blinking and can read the text. When you've finished reading, recheck the box.

Sorry, the above suggestion doesn't work.
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:29 am

@manong pau, kindly send the final details of the event ta isend ko et to my associates sa ABS-CBN Baguio ty ate andrea would be willing to announce it on her show Naimbag nga Morning Kapamilya... im still waiting for Ms. Pia Guttierez response for the national tv announcment... thanks manong...

god bless to all! regards! ...
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:28 am

Hi. Blessed Sunday.

Mng. Freda, the bank account is ok already. Sir Che-es is in-charge to coordinate the matter so it will be posted. The Committee on Finance had a meeting yesterday to finalize the system, i wasnt able to attend though coz of some pressing matters, . .

Dione, the details, or u mean the program? give us until friday or oct. 18... ngem what is important now sana is just the announcement if abs and gma could post it in the international scope, though, mayat metlang dayta abs baguio area..

thank you very much...
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:35 am

ok manong pao... ibagak nu mabalin nah iforward national and tfc channel... god bless to all...
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 4 Empty SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Post by Christopher G. Che-es Sr. Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:23 am

TO ALL VINCENTIANS!!!

PEACE!!!

The upcoming Launching Activities and the Grand Centennial Celebration entails a lot of finances so we appeal to you for your generosity.
Written below is the bank account number where you can deposit your donations. Cash donations will be acknowledged through official receipts.

Yaman unay.

Account Name: SVS BONTOC
Account Number: 4568 3050 0015
Bank: Philippine National Bank, Bontoc Branch
Address: Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province

Routing Number
ABA 026 003007 - New York
ABA 122038756 - Los Angeles

Swift Code
PNB - MPH MM

Location : Saint Vincent´s Elementary School, Bontoc, Mountain Province

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher G. Che-es Sr. Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:28 am

YES thanks to the web developer ( RYAN i guess) for putting the Centennial Prayer into portal page. Yaman unay kabsat. Although, i think there will be some changes especially that the word rebonding has been changed to reuniting. Be posting asap the changes if its done.

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:33 am

copy sir chris, we'll let others know... thank you for the continuous updates..
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:59 am

Christopher G. Che-es Sr. wrote:TO ALL VINCENTIANS!!!

PEACE!!!

The upcoming Launching Activities and the Grand Centennial Celebration entails a lot of finances so we appeal to you for your generosity.
Written below is the bank account number where you can deposit your donations. Cash donations will be acknowledged through official receipts.

Yaman unay.

Account Name: SVS BONTOC
Account Number: 4568 3050 0015
Bank: Philippine National Bank, Bontoc Branch
Address: Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province

Routing Number
ABA 026 003007 - New York
ABA 122038756 - Los Angeles

Swift Code
PNB - MPH MM

Iyaman Sir Chris, we will include this also on the postal page for everyone will come to read and get a first hand information. Likewise with the final Centennial theme, it shall be changed when we received the edited logo from your side.

Pau, Dione and all, keep the faith! you're doing a good job! Let's keep praying that more alumni volunteers will share their talents, ideas and time to help, and that more blessings of donations will pour down for the success of the SVS centennial anniversary.
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:38 am

thanks Stela for the final centennial logo. Web Ryan will update the portal in a short while... ty!
SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 4 71874_1611944026140_1462458142_31594120_2011491_n
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by care Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:31 pm

hello hello.. hehehehehe.. and im back sa site... hihi...
i want to congratulate all of you po for the improvements..hehehe
care
care

Back to top Go down

Post by SVS Headliners Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:46 pm

care wrote:hello hello.. hehehehehe.. and im back sa site... hihi...

Thanks Jhing! the credit goes to all of us... to you for your constant visits and contributions in the forum discussions... if only everyone will join tapnu naragragsak pay... by the way do you have the lyrics of the centennial hymn which i believed composed by Fr. Marcs? paki share dito, thanks!
SVS Headliners
SVS Headliners
Junior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher G. Che-es Sr. Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:30 pm

This is just to re-check the SVES Centennial Prayer. The prefix re will be omitted from the word re-bonding( so it will just be bonding). In our theme, the word revisioning should have a hyphen. (re-visioning)

Yaman.

Back to top Go down

Post by stela Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:06 am

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 4 Svscen11

hello sir chris....so is this the correct theme then?..remembering...reuniting...re-visioning...moving on...?..is it in proper order sir?..thnx po..
stela
stela
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher G. Che-es Sr. Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:42 am

To Stela,

Yes that's it. I guess its already in proper order. I need a new copy of the Centennial Logo. Can you please print a copy for me and give me this pm? I need it very badly so we could ask somebody to place it in a tarpaulin.

Yaman.

Back to top Go down

Post by care Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:57 am

SVS Headliners wrote:
care wrote:hello hello.. hehehehehe.. and im back sa site... hihi...

Thanks Jhing! the credit goes to all of us... to you for your constant visits and contributions in the forum discussions... if only everyone will join tapnu naragragsak pay... by the way do you have the lyrics of the centennial hymn which i believed composed by Fr. Marcs? paki share dito, thanks!

I'm on that po..hehehe..
care
care

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:20 am

Christopher G. Che-es Sr. wrote:To Stela,

Yes that's it. I guess its already in proper order. I need a new copy of the Centennial Logo. Can you please print a copy for me and give me this pm? I need it very badly so we could ask somebody to place it in a tarpaulin.

Yaman.

sir chris, ngag nan size si tarpauline ??? hehehe
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher G. Che-es Sr. Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 am

Dayta man kadi Dione. Mayat dayta nga saludsod.I was about to look for a donor but my keyboard finger was itchy to open the web and there you are.
Uray 2 meters by three meters man. I guess the size ould be already okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:52 am

Christopher G. Che-es Sr. wrote:Dayta man kadi Dione. Mayat dayta nga saludsod.I was about to look for a donor but my keyboard finger was itchy to open the web and there you are.

cge sir ta announce ko ka batchmtes nu agree da, ngem sigurado agree da hehehe.. daytoy logo lang maikabil sir?
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher G. Che-es Sr. Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Yes D - 1. The Centennial Logo including the theme. Okey, one down, (The Tarpaulin is already solved)

Yaman unay.

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Christopher G. Che-es Sr. wrote:Yes D - 1. The Centennial Logo including the theme. Okey, one down, (The Tarpaulin is already solved)

Yaman unay.

no problem sir..
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:25 pm

dione selly chaokas wrote:
Christopher G. Che-es Sr. wrote:Dayta man kadi Dione. Mayat dayta nga saludsod.I was about to look for a donor but my keyboard finger was itchy to open the web and there you are.

cge sir ta announce ko ka batchmtes nu agree da, ngem sigurado agree da hehehe.. daytoy logo lang maikabil sir?

Dione, good job! i suggest that you solicit Leopold... i can contact him directly but it would be nice nu dakayo nan mangkakali chadlus... If you noticed the giant tarpaulin that he always sponsor for Pe'Tune concerts? sya piman nan kanayon ay makin initiative sidi. I'm sure willing isuna unanig tay alumni sya...

Sir Chris, i suggest that you make a solicitation address to Leopold Dalog about this matter maybe he can even help to coordinate with Coca Cola Company, San Miguel Corporation and Magnolia to sponsor the SVS Centennial Celebration. This is just a suggestion sir since I'm sharing based with my experience working with him before. Chiao!
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:28 pm

yang-ew wrote:
dione selly chaokas wrote:

Dione, good job! i suggest that you solicit Leopold... i can contact him directly but it would be nice nu dakayo nan mangkakali chadlus... If you noticed the giant tarpaulin that he always sponsor for Pe'Tune concerts? sya piman nan kanayon ay makin initiative sidi. I'm sure willing isuna unanig tay alumni sya...

Sir Chris, i suggest that you make a solicitation to address to Leopold Dalog about this matter maybe he can even help to coordinate with Coca Cola Company, San Miguel Corporation and Magnolia to sponsor the SVS Centennial Celebration. This is just a suggestion sir since I'm sharing based with my experience working with him before. Chiao!

cge garud manang ta message ko xa, ta kanak metlang manang bheta ty home xa for 3 weeks...
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next