Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

+13
care
alumani
wllmfateg
Christopher G. Che-es Sr.
paulagne
kimdanz
tribo
d'bontokinian
SVS Headliners
dione selly chaokas
haven_quaid
yang-ew
Julian Chumacog
17 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 5 Empty SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Post by Julian Chumacog Sun May 30, 2010 4:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 5 SVSFinal
The Official Logo of SVES Centennial Celebration. Launching will be October 29, 2010 and October 23-29, 2011 will be the Grand Centennial Anniversary Celebration and Homecoming of Saint Vincent's School, Bontoc, Mountain Province. Logo Designed by Fr. Marcs Carino Castaneda
Julian Chumacog
Julian Chumacog

Back to top Go down

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 5 Empty Re: SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Post by yang-ew Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:46 am

Christopher G. Che-es Sr. wrote:This is just to re-check the SVES Centennial Prayer. The prefix re will be omitted from the word re-bonding( so it will just be bonding). In our theme, the word revisioning should have a hyphen. (re-visioning)

Yaman.

Web Ryan, kindly check the portal page on the logo and theme, RE-VISIONING (with hyphen)
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 5 Empty Re: SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Post by yang-ew Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:52 am

stela wrote:SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 5 Svscen11

hello sir chris....so is this the correct theme then?..remembering...reuniting...re-visioning...moving on...?..is it in proper order sir?..thnx po..

Web Ryan, kindly check the logo and theme at the portal page.... above should be the correct one. ¨RE-VISIONING¨ with a hyphen.Thanks!
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Vincent's School Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:17 am

Done kinda Sleepy when doing the adjustments I'll work on the Prayer again I was not able to adjust the actual size since I was using a Small Notebook while editing. .....
Saint Vincent's School
Saint Vincent's School
Web Developer
Web Developer

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Igorot_Pride/site/

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:18 am

hi again,

Sorry for the delay of our updates most especially the Program... I understand that we are already too much late and I am afraid so. I do not yet have a copy of the program kasi. we agreed during the last meeting that it should have been released Oct. 18 but I do not know with the Committee in-charge...

Anyway, as for the news release, i already made arrangements with my friend Glo Tuazon. She is a member of the Baguio Press Cor... Sayang nga lang i wasnt able to give her a copy of the program. she should e including sana with the news release...

Anyway, do we have an update on the GMA7 and ABS-CBN2 info dissemination?

In case i haven't mention, Former Principal Maggie Fanusan will be our Guest Speaker sa Launching...

Let's wish ourselves luck for the success of the Launching.. hehe..

God Bless us all...
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Hi Pau, we're glad to hear from you. Hope everyone is well and the school building is in good shape despite the devastations made by the super typhoon Juan in most areas in the Cordillera.

Actually yes, we had been expecting the program early last week so we can post it in the portal page... We understand that you have many concerns to attend to so it's okay... better late than never. Basta keep us posted.

Nice to know that you were able to arraged with Glo Abaeo Tuazon, she's a very good friend of mine and my batchmate in SLU at the Mass Comm department. Please give my hug and kiss when you see her again. I miss her a lot!

Khawis pet tay si Ma'am Fanusan nan guest speaker on the launching.
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:22 pm

hi there webmaster,

please upload the invitation thru this link https://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1644625913211#!/photo.php?fbid=1631647320473&set=a.1117684631727.18952.1515356066 .. i am trying to upload thru here but it wont..so please if you will find time..

its the Alumni Day Event during the Launching. October 30, 2010..

Mng Freda, I am not the one in-charge of the prep of the program.. its the SVS Faculty.... thanks...

Thank you.
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cbenna Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:02 pm

The Green Bar(right side of the logo), i did not know its purpose 'til i hit the negative by mistake.my apologies.
idwani amok et.hehe
cbenna
cbenna

http://svesbatch2005-06.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:24 pm

paulagne wrote:hi there webmaster,

please upload the invitation thru this link https://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1644625913211#!/photo.php?fbid=1631647320473&set=a.1117684631727.18952.1515356066 .. i am trying to upload thru here but it wont..so please if you will find time..

its the Alumni Day Event during the Launching. October 30, 2010..

Mng Freda, I am not the one in-charge of the prep of the program.. its the SVS Faculty.... thanks...

Thank you.

Hi Pau, done! salamat unay... Web Ryan, mubalin paki post mu daytoy idjay portal tayo? thanks!

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 5 68842_1631708522003_1515356066_1623398_4117526_n

Last edited by yang-ew on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:49 pm

cbenna wrote:The Green Bar(right side of the logo), i did not know its purpose 'til i hit the negative by mistake.my apologies.
idwani amok et.hehe

HELLO BEN, the GREEN BAR that you can find at the right side of the LOGO indicates POSITIVE votes to the person who posted that particular topic. If you hit the POSITIVE sign then you are giving a good reputation to the person. While if you hit the NEGATIVE sign then it's likely that you dislike the opinion posted by a certain person. That will give a color RED on the bar.

Since you accidentally hit the NEGATIVE sign... it gave a negavite reputation to Sir Julian Chumacog coz that's his post, hehehe... Dont worry. If someone will cast a POSITIVE vote for Sir Julian then it will cover your negative vote, hehehe... That's okay ading ko, everybody commits mistake. Chey ya nu igay mu pinitik nanchey (-) sign, igay mu nadiscover, hahaha... We are all learning here.

CHEERS everyone!
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:26 am

Hi again,...

I forgot to mention, during the Alumni Day, there will be Lunch. Picnic @ the SVHS Grounds.... there will be no common viand so everyone is encouraged to bring their own food per batch.. then we make salo-salo..... see u all...

To all members of the Secretariat, please attend the meeting 2PM today at the Parish Hall for us to patch up things... those who volunteered sa documentation team, please do come.. we will be giving ur assignments...

God Bless us all.... again, sorry for the program, up to now, i still dont have the hard and softcopy... i do not know what's happening with the committee incharge... ngem nevertheless, esh,,, aye kayet man,...

?
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 am

hello manong pao, i cant come sa meeting later. just arrived baguio from a convention at santiago city. 27 i'll be home, enak metlang icheck nandi tarpaulin si awni.i'll stil be willing to do whatever is designated to me. see you manong. see you all.
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

Post by janellepresca Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:49 am

PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES

OCTOBER 28- Opening Eucharistic Celebration
Registration of Alumni

OCTOBER 29- Releasing of the Hundred Balloons
Parade
Program
Service Awards
Ground Demonstrations
Free Eye Check –up
Games/Sports
SVSFC 1st Raffle Draw
Concert for a Cause

OCTOBER 30- Alumni Day
Mass
Continuation of Registration
Medical and Dental Check-up
Business Meeting
Free Eye Check-up
Games/Sports
Concert for a Cause

OCTOBER 31- Eucharistic Celebration
Home Sweet Home

October 29, 2010

PART I: Releasing of the Hundred Balloons

Time: 7:30 AM
Venue: SVS Elementary Department
Opening Ceremonies
Tachek
Faos
Blessing
Releasing of the Hundred Balloons

PART II: Parade

Time: 8:00 AM
Venue: SVS Elementary Department
Order of Parade
- Marshalls, Colors, Torch Bearer
- SVES Band
- Kindergarten 1
- Grades 1-6
- SVHS Band
- Kindergarten 2
- 1st Year—4th Year
- Pattong Group
- Alumni/Parents
- Family Council
- Holy Family

PART III: Opening Program (SVHS Grounds)

Prayer: Mr. Clement Charopang
Pambansang Awit: Mrs. Efigenia Padong
School Hymn: Mrs. Maybel Amongan
Welcome Address: Fr. John B. Habawel
Centennial Song: AGGIORNAMENTO
Presentation and Awarding of Certificate of
Recognition to Service Awardees

Ceremonial Lighting of the Centennial Torch

PART IV: Ground Presentations

» K1 and K2 - Calisthenics
» G1 and G2 -Umbrella Dance
» 1st Years - God is Good
» G3 and G4 - Calisthenics
» 2nd Years - Waka Waka
» FC
» G5 and G6 - Colors of Nature
» 3rd Years - Let’s Get Loud
» Alumni
» Holy Family
» 4th Years - Dance Remix
» Finale

—Lunch (Picnic @ the SVHS Grounds)—

First Aid Team c/o MPSPC
Note: Free Eye Check-Up c/o Dr. Nancy Ramos

PART V: PM

1:30 - Games/Sports
2:00 - SVSFC 1st Raffle Draw
7:00 - Concert for a Cause
emcee: Ma’am Ancet & Sir Rhoz

October 30,2010

ALUMNI DAY

7:30 - Mass
8:30 - Continuation of Alumni Registration
Tea Party
*Alumni Business Meeting
*Agenda:
a. Election of Officers
b. Planning of Centennial Activities
9:30 - Pattong
- Presentation of Intermission Numbers per Batch
- Recognition of Alumni Jubilarians
- Sports Fest
12:00 - Lunch ( Picnic @ the SVHS Grounds)
1:30 - Sports Fest ( Continuation)

NOTE: Free Medical/Dental Check –up
c/o Alumni and 501st Brig. 54th IB

7:00 PM - Concert for a Cause

October 31, 2010

7:30 - Mass
janellepresca
janellepresca

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi again,

Above is the program of the activities. Sorry, we just got the soft copy today.
So on Saturday, all batch are advised to bring their own food for the Salo-salo @ the SVHS Grounds.

The Launching will start with a Eucharistic Celebration on the 28th and will end with the same that will be hosted by the entire SVS Family on Oct. 31, 2010, Sunday, 2nd Mass (7:30).

Thanks. See you all.
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:51 pm

thanks janel and manong pao.. see you all...
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Good points there, Paulino, about international officers and registration. But unless the Constitution and Bylaws are reviewed/updated and amended, all our suggestions/recommendations won't even be heard or considered.
Yang-ew and others, I suggest we discuss further matters related to the Constitution and Bylaws and other discussions in the appropriate forums and not here since the discussions here are related to the Centennial.celebration.
Thank you, Paulino, for all the information you and the others have brought to this website, especially regarding the Centennial. We hope that you continue to do so as the rest of us outside Bontoc are eager to know more about SVS activities/events..
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:01 pm

d'bontokinian wrote:Good points there, Paulino, about international officers and registration. But unless the Constitution and Bylaws are reviewed/updated and amended, all our suggestions/recommendations won't even be heard or considered.
Yang-ew and others, I suggest we discuss further matters related to the Constitution and Bylaws and other discussions in the appropriate forums and not here since the discussions here are related to the Centennial.celebration.
Thank you, Paulino, for all the information you and the others have brought to this website, especially regarding the Centennial. We hope that you continue to do so as the rest of us outside Bontoc are eager to know more about SVS activities/events..

Well taken Bontokinian. Thanks manong for the reminder, hehehe... I will split the 3 previous posts that are not related on this subject and merge it with the topic under ALUMNI DISCUSSION: SVS Constitution and By Laws. Please follow the thread.

Oh yes, before I forget... Pau paki alam tu man nan message nan si Ma'am Fanusan on the launching ta itapi tako sina ka site. Thanks! ENJOY THE SVS CENTENNIAL LAUNCHING!!!
SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 5 67327_148890991821466_100001016971381_225697_1540177_n
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Page 5 Empty SVS CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Post by Christopher G. Che-es Sr. Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:59 pm

To Sir Bontokinian,

Greetings of Peace po Sir!

I want to ask your real name sir. I saw your signature before every posts that you belong to batch 1960 and 1963. Then, you are a Golden Jubilarian this year, sir. The SVS Community awarded certificates to Jubilarians (Golden - Batch 1960, Silver - Batch 1985 of both Elementary and Secondary just this afternoon. Sorry po for it is only now that i was able to glance carefully at your signature. Congratulations sir for being a Golden Jubilarian this year. The Launching Celebration is doing well po.

To All Vincentians,

The Business Meeting was held this morning and i would like to inform you that we have a new alumni president in the person of .... Mr. Paulino Tumapang. Cheers. He was unanimously chosen by the body.

Pictures of the celebration i guess will be posted by the documentors and the complete lists of new officers by the secretary.

YAMAN UNAY ISNAN FACHANG YU ISNAN NAY AY CELEBRASYON TAKU.

Location : Saint Vincent´s Elementary School, Bontoc, Mountain Province

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Christopher G. Che-es Sr. wrote:To Sir Bontokinian,

Greetings of Peace po Sir!

I want to ask your real name sir. I saw your signature before every posts that you belong to batch 1960 and 1963. Then, you are a Golden Jubilarian this year, sir. The SVS Community awarded certificates to Jubilarians (Golden - Batch 1960, Silver - Batch 1985 of both Elementary and Secondary just this afternoon. Sorry po for it is only now that i was able to glance carefully at your signature. Congratulations sir for being a Golden Jubilarian this year. The Launching Celebration is doing well po. .

Olalahhhh... Congratulations Bontokinian to your batch for being the GOLDEN JUBILARIAN this year! manong, maid ikana masapur nan identity yu ad wanin? hehehe... I was trying to ring your landline ngem mid ikana tay naka-online ka isunga answering machine nan sumongfat. Well, it's about time met a ay maamuan cha piman who's behind the name, Bontokinian...The forum is open for introduction manong...

Last edited by yang-ew on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Sir Principal Crristopher Che-es Sr., my real name is not important and yes, I happen to belong to Class 1960 while my better half belongs to Class 1963. The batch of 1960 (high school) thank you and the SVS Community for the certificate award.
Congratulations to Mr. Paulino Tumapang, the new president of the SVS Alumni Foundation, Inc.!
d'bontokinian
d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Christopher G. Che-es Sr. wrote:
To All Vincentians,

The Business Meeting was held this morning and i would like to inform you that we have a new alumni president in the person of .... Mr. Paulino Tumapang. Cheers. He was unanimously chosen by the body.

Pictures of the celebration i guess will be posted by the documentors and the complete lists of new officers by the secretary.

YAMAN UNAY ISNAN FACHANG YU ISNAN NAY AY CELEBRASYON TAKU.

CONGRATULATION PAULINO TUMAPANG, our new SVS Alumni president. Pau, you really deserve it! We're here to support you! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher G. Che-es Sr. Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:30 pm

To Sir Bontokinian:
Greetings po Sir. It's alright po sir. I respect very much your decision. I will be knowing you in person in due time. Sana po this Centennial Celebration. Thanks po.

Location : Saint Vincent´s Elementary School, Bontoc, Mountain Province

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Christopher G. Che-es Sr. wrote:To Sir Bontokinian:
Greetings po Sir. It's alright po sir. I respect very much your decision. I will be knowing you in person in due time. Sana po this Centennial Celebration. Thanks po.

hehehe wen sumaa to sir bontokinian ty umisaa si pang science laboratory ... hehehe
dione selly chaokas
dione selly chaokas

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:09 pm

dione selly chaokas wrote:
Christopher G. Che-es Sr. wrote:To Sir Bontokinian:

hehehe wen sumaa to sir bontokinian ty umisaa si pang science laboratory ... hehehe

Khawis akhes nan kanam ay sasa Dione, hehehe... asup ya matuptupan mampay nan pang computer lab tako. Kankantiawan mi mampay si Cresente Claver, Jr. ka facebook ta indonate si computer or anything para sa computer lab nan SVS tay nen pledge et si mng. Arthur Chumacog ay ipasukat na nan sign board nan SVS high school. So that has been taken already. Noted by the SVS new president. At least were getting positive response from Vincentians around the world.

yang-ew
yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SVS Headliners Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:53 pm

The Elements and Meaning of the SVS Centennial Logo
Fr. Marcs Castañeda

The original elements of the SVS logo (elementary and high school) are contained in the SVS Centennial logo design. The “mountains, the rice terraces and the cross” are retained. But they are enhanced to fit the whole design. The retention of these elements speaks of the school itself. Hence, it is not necessary to draw literally the school building in the logo.

The elements signify how the people, the land and culture were evangelized by the brave and faithful servants of old. The logo is depicting how the “cross” bore its fruit through the administration of sacraments, catechetical works and the imbedding of education to the natives by the patient and courageous missionaries and early gurus. The cross is a very important Christian symbol. Though it was a symbol of folly to other cultures, Jesus gave its fullest meaning. He was humiliated, persecuted and put to death on the cross but he lifted it up once and for all when He resurrected from the dead. He defeated darkness, death and the Evil one through the cross. The crosses we have now are our participation in Christ redemptive suffering. Hence, we must learn to embrace our cross. Education entails a cross but it is through it that we can continue to know, love and serve God and his people.

Moreover, the same old elements remind the mandate that we must continue the mission of educating and evangelizing our community down to our own families. The logo is telling us to continue “moving on.”

The letter “V” in the center most part forms a soaring bird. It has three significations. First, it is the first letter of the patron saint, “Vincent.” Second, it symbolizes “victory.” The school and its family meaningfully and triumphantly survived the 100 years of overcoming many challenges and of recognizing God’s hand in channeling the gift of education. Third, it speaks of how the SVS family continuously recognizes the “Holy Spirit” as its life, sanctifier and guide. Hence, it is soaring above the mountains and the rice terraces.

The “circles colored black, blue and white” encircling the whole logo portray the institution’s long years of trekking. Moreover, they are ripples that impacted a strong influence to the community. They are essential ripples with far reaching consequences which each one of us today may say, “SVS made us who we are. We must continue making ripples. We must continue making more waves of necessary “re-visioning” towards authentic social transformation.” We must continue mirroring the sound education and the faith that was once pruned and nourished in SVS. Hence, “Where do we all want to remain” means we remain steadfast in the examples of Saint Vincent de Paul and in the faith experiences we gained from SVS. We have graduated and left the institution but the virtues we merited are echoed wherever we are. That is how we continue proclaiming the goodness of SVS. Hence, the line that sings, “For all those who do not know will proclaim, SVS with pride we call ourselves, SVS.”

The inner part of the logo with a gradual “fading color of yellow, orange to red” signifies the rising of the sun to its setting. The school too had its weaknesses but her faithful people and her vigor overshadowed it.

The weaving of our faith and culture is beautifully signified by the “Bontoc woven cloth.” The weave flows through the “100” then to “Years” to mean how faith and culture through the tireless efforts of mentors are now wedded harmoniously. Furthermore, the intertwining of the colorful strands signifies the unity of the people. We may come from different families and backgrounds but we continually gather to lend a hand and share a blessing. There is a unity in diversity.

The “100” obviously tells the years of the school’s existence. But it is beautifully designed with stones to denote a Bontoc distinct culture. We use stones to build houses and rip raps especially for our rice fields. It speaks of our indigenous way of life. It is a revealing symbolism of just, hardworking and creative people. The “putting up of stones to make a beautiful rip rap” is the challenge of our centennial celebration i.e. to gather our blessings in rebuilding the old elementary school and to continue building people. But it sounds like a “payback time.” So we better transcend, “It is our coming home to put our stones one after the other. This is our humble expression of gratitude to SVS.” Our very own Bishop Francisco Claver, SJ made use of the stone imagery to speak about our Igorot culture. He literally built strong rip raps to espouse human formation and social transformation. He left a challenge to build not merely structures but people.

The word “Years” is designed with “pine rings” to depict its genesis. More importantly, it tells the old wooden material that holds the elementary school building until now. The “old pine rings” inscribed in the word, “Year” is ringing a bell to all her beloved and generous alumni to come together and do something about it.

The cross extends far outside the circles that encapsulate the whole logo. This means that everything we do will find its meaning and its end through, with and in Christ. So as we come together to celebrate and give thanks to our beloved Alma Mater, let us not forget that the 100 years of the school’s meaningful existence is Christ’s love translated in many forms of grace among us.

N.B. The Corel version of the SVS Centennial Logo will be published later. For comments and suggestions you may reach me at 09197850528 or pachiespoint@yahoo.com.
SVS Headliners
SVS Headliners
Junior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by paulagne Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Hi again,

thank you for the greetings!

we wish to inform everyone that the Launching was a success... more positive responses came in and we thought its almost 90%. Except of course for a few that we overlooked. But anyway, the assessment was very well documented so we look forward to a near-perfect centennial celebration. this is of course with the support of the entire svs family and the community.

The Steering Com is on the process this time of finalizing their action plans for the main event and we hope to get things done before the year ends, and will be finalized by March next year. But one thing is certain, the main celebration is on October 23 to 29, 2011 so please inform everyone.

The invitation, as agreed by the steering com, is addressed to all the members of the SVS family, all alumni (elementary or high school, or both), all former and retired teachers, all who may have not graduated but studied at SVS, and all who have once in their lives been a part of SVS, . . maawis tako amin ay umali to attend the centennial celebration of the SVS elementary department.

Mng Freda, i suppose, how about if we create the commitment board?... its where we will post all the pledges for SVS.

Till here muna, again, thank you to all and we shall count on your support... God Bless us all!
paulagne
paulagne
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next